08 November 2010

Interview with Saketdao


Boksing Kelate: Hello, how are you well?

Saketdao Petchpayathai: yes well, a little tired because I have to lose weight for my fight next week.

B.K.: How old are you?

S.P.: I have 22 years old

B.K.: You come of what region of the Thailand?

S.P.: I come from Isaan (northeast of the country)

B.K.: You have brothers and sisters?

S.P.: We are three children in the family

B.K.: You have brothers who also boxing?

S.P.: No, I am the only one to make of the Muay Thai

B.K.: You began the boxing at which age?

S.P.: At about 10 years

B.K.: Your first fight you made him for which age?

S.P.: In 10 years

B.K.: How did you discover the boxing?

S.P.: There was a camp not far from to me. I often went to see the trainings when I was children

B.K.: It is in this camp that you began Muay Thai?

S.P.: Yes, he was called Nalakap Gym

B.K.: You have made a lot of fight for this camp?

S.P.: About 100 fights. I stayed 7 years in this camp

B.K.: Towards what age you came to Bangkok?

S.P: In 17 years I came to Bangkok

B.K.: You came directly to the camp Kiatphet of Mr Chun?

S.P.: Yes, I am in Kiatphet for 5 years now

B.K.: You live in the camp?

S.P.: Yes, I have my room in the camp

B.K.: In what category you fight?

S.P.: - 57 Kg

B.K.: What are the titles which you gained?

S.P.: I took two belts. In 2007 I won the belt of Lumpinee and then the belt of Raja which I always have

B.K.: How much have you make of fights, how much have you of victory and defeat?

S.P.: I have 200 fights. 140 wins. 59 losses and 1 draw

B.K.: You gained many fights by KO?

S.P.: Not little

B.K.: You have which style of boxing?

S.P.: I am fiimeu, more muay khao (technician with knees)

B.K.: What was so far your hardest fight?

S.P.: Against Nongbee Kiatyongyuth in Lumpinee Stadium

B.K.: Your best memory of boxing until today?

S.P.: When I gained my belt of Lumpinee then my belt of Raja, they are two good memories!

B.K.: You have already fought abroad?

S.P.: Not never

B.K.: The best Thai boxer at present it is who for you?

S.P.: It is Seanchai Sor Kingstar!

B.K.: What are the fighters whom you beat these last years?

P.F: Puja Sor Suwanee, Sit Niwath Phetsanguan, Nong Bee Kiatyongyut (by KO), Anuwat Keawsamrit, Jomtong Chuwattana

B.K.: Who is your promoter?

S.P.: Mister Peerapong (Promoter TV7 and owner of the Kiatphet gym)

B.K.: What technique do you like most?

S.P.: My speciality they are the knocks of knees…

B.K.: You win of good purse at present?

S.P.: Yes, I still have no car but I have my motorcycle already…

B.K.: What would you like to make after the boxing?

S.P.: I would like to go up a small supermarket in my home in Isaan, to trade

B.K.: Thank you and chokdee for your fight!

S.P.: Thank you very much

Sakeddao is really the great champion of moment, it is him who gathered in the most beautiful victories lately. He won are fight against Chok Eminentair in the stadium TV7. Then he kept his belt of Rajadamnern in front of terrible to puncheur Anuwat.

In a special meeting in Lumpinee he lose to points against Seanchai (Senchai met Sakeddao in 2 round and Petchbonchoo in 3 rounds). Then in Rajadamnern he wins at points against Daoprakai Sor Sommai.

In November 2009 for the first time Sakeddao is going to fight abroad, in England he meet the redoubtable English champion Liam Harrison (World Champion WMC) whom he beats in points.

Finally at the end of the year on 2009 he meet again the star Seanchai in the stadium of Lumpinee and he takes his belt, he becomes the new champion of the Lumpinee in 135 lbs (-60 kg)!

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

tahnih cikgu, bila boksing kelantan buat interview ni? di bangkok ke?