1. About our camp: Sitkrumat Thai Boxing Camp opened their doors in 2008 by Head Trainer Raja Ahmad Sitkrumat.
2. A relatively young but blossoming camp, Raja Ahmad and his first batch students have built a strong community and training camp based on long lasting friendships with the same enthusiasm for the sport of Muay Thai.
3. In mid 2010, fellow instructor Karim Storer, an expatriate from England join force with Raja Ahmad to bring his extensive boxing and fitness skills over to Sitkrumat Camp. Possessing quick hands and a punishing work ethic, extends to students a different edge and specialist training in fitness.
“Training should be fun. If it’s not, you’re not doing it right! You don’t need to be tough; an ego maniac or a gym junkie to come train at Sitkrumat. We welcome all ages and no experience is necessary.”
4. We offer: At Sitkrumat we offer our students ‘THAI BOXING’ classes for both MEN and WOMEN - Beginner, intermediate and advanced - Advanced Classes for Amateur to Professional fighters - Pre-fight training for season competitor - ‘PLYOMETRIC TRAINING’ for fitness enthusiasts - School Kid training program - Clothing, training gears and a lot MORE!
5. What can I achieve: At Sitkrumat we will find the right program to suit you to kick start your fitness, increase your confidence, strength and stamina.
6. We are here to guide you to achieve all the goals you once thought were impossible.
7. Just bring the right attitude and we will assist you in providing the right techniques and program to suit your needs.
8. While you are having fun training Muay Thai, we assure you that you will feel energized, confident in yourself and most of all see the results of the training.
9. It's all just only RM50 for long life learning!